• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1996 Diecast Saturn SL2

marie68csmustangs

Hi all, I just won this Saturn SL2 diecast on E-Bay .. It's really cool.. It is a dealer promotional deal.. It almost looks like Mine 1998 SL2 minus the spoiler and it's green (My car's gold).. It's very detailed everything from the engine comaprtment..

Attachments

• IM000834.JPG
    IM000834.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 29
  • goldsl2resized.JPG
    goldsl2resized.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 25

Midnight Special

marie68csmustangs said:
Hi all, I just won this Saturn SL2 diecast on E-Bay .. It's really cool.. It is a dealer promotional deal.. It almost looks like Mine 1998 SL2 minus the spoiler and it's green (My car's gold).. It's very detailed everything from the engine comaprtment..

...Pretty neat Marie! 'Truth is: when it comes to reliability, comfort, economy and all-weather practicallity - your Saturn has got all of our Mustangs over a barrel!

You can venture into alot of places with confidence that we dare not, including congested shopping center parking lots.

We better not brag too much here tho... 'Hard to keep the value of Mustangs on the rise when good common sense enters the fray ;-)

Mustanglvr

Thats a cool diecast Marie, a dealer promotion piece will go up in value over the years. You should hold onto it for awhile. It being a Saturn is a good thing too. I love Saturns. My nephew had one and they seem to be pretty reliable and with good design too.

rvrtrash

I have to admit, even though I bleed blue, the Saturn Sky is a cool car. Why can't Ford do something like that? By the way, it's cool you got a die cast of your car. I wish I could get one for each of mine, but that'll never happen.

Steve

OP
OP
marie68csmustangs

marie68csmustangs

Yeah, the Sky is a cool car, I saw a couple of them at the dealer.. Yeah, I can take my car into congested parking lots - It's got dent resistant polymer doors!.. And the cool thing is that my car is Manual and I only let a few people drive my car.. My dad, and Tim (Midnight Special). My diecast is only tow years older than my car, but, the they kept that design on that model from 1996-1999...