• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Green Hornet on Mustang Monthly Cover

Talan423

Just got my January 2013 Mustang Monthly and see the Green Hornet is on the cover, story inside and more pics. Going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson in January.

Northern Pony

This will be a very interesting car to watch, expect big bucks.
So steve, i know i'm breaking into this thread and changing the subject, but were you at the Mustang International in Red Deer a couple of years back? I remember a red with white striped GT/CS with BC plates. It was a very good showing that year, about 10 cars in that class. Remember the red one was very nice car.
Just wondering.
BoB

stangfan

Hey Bob. I just purchased my car at the end of August. Pretty sure it was a friend of mine from Port Alberni...Pete Dobson. Do you remember if the car had an unusual Monte Carlo bar? Pete's has a custom one installed.

Northern Pony

Steve;
Sorry, but can't recall a Monte Carlo bar. Any way congrats on your recent purchase, maybe see it in Vancouver International in 2014.
BoB

GT/CS S Code

Pete's GT/CS ...

Yes, that would have been Pete as he mentioned driving out to Red Deer in his Candy Apple Red "J" code for the show.
Pete displayed it up at the Parksville show in 2011 along side of my Candy Apple Red "S" code and Bill's (TraveledGTCS) Brittany Blue GT/CS. (Pete's "J" code is only 15 numbers after our "S" code's VIN by the way!)
Al & Laurie

Attachments

• Ford Spring Spectacular in Parksville May 29th 2011 011 (Medium).jpg
    Ford Spring Spectacular in Parksville May 29th 2011 011 (Medium).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 24
  • Ford Spring Spectacular in Parksville May 29th 2011 002 (Medium).jpg
    Ford Spring Spectacular in Parksville May 29th 2011 002 (Medium).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 21