• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale High Country Special Coupe

mbsf1970

I spoke at length with owner 6-8 months ago. Car is gorgeous and had been restored for him out of a place in Arizona. He can't drive both car and haul his "toy" (a boat) to the cottage so he often leaves HCS behind.
Sounds impeccable but about $10K too high IMO. Colour is not original but who cares--its my favourite colour now!!

Stephen

teamlo

Agreed, a bit pricey for a C-code car. Beautiful nonetheless.

Terry

Guyman

ANY HCS is nice to own...I bet most people on this forum have never even seen one in person before...with maybe 150 or so left, maybe a little more or less..., that's only 3 of these beauty's per state!..of course my 150 left is only a guestimate...so nobody jump my bones about the numbers.