• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NEEDING RESTORATION AND NEW HOME

HERMANATOR

OK, I hate to do this but its going up for sale. My 68 ca special, Its a J code with a c-4 trans. Original color gulf stream aqua with the same color standard interior. Its not in the registry but here is the vin # 8R01J154376
data tag 65A, F, 2K, 29C, 72, 5, W.

The car has been stripped of all paint and placed into primer. The engine and trans are sitting beside the car ready to be rebuilt. Only rust is in the two back floor pans, which I will cut out to make due for the new floors I have for the car. The car came with drum brakes and had no special options like A/C. So it should be an easy restoration project.

The car has hood locks, correct grill, lucas lights, AND fiberglass side scoops which are in trunk. Deck lid, and taillight assembly still attached to car.

Hood and driver fender replaced due to minor side impact which did not cause frame damage.

The price is set at $5500.00
I live near Sacramento in California.

MARK
(916) 987-1758 OR
SHELBY0255@AOL.COM

Attachments

• 68back.jpg
    68back.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
H