• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New wiring harness for CS

coralsnake

I am seriously contemplating a new reproduction Cal Spec tail light harness. They will be done in a limited quantity. They will feature original molded plugs and connectors, correctly colored wires and correct weaving.

No price information is available yet. If you think you are interested, please drop me an email. First come , first serve.

I will post more information as it becomes available.

Coralsnake68@hotmail.com

OP
OP
C

coralsnake

Tail Light wiring

These are currently in production. In the next few weeks, I expect to sell the wiring. I will post a picture when they are ready. If you are restoring a CS and need a wiring harness, you should consider this wiring because it will be available for alimited time only.

Ruppstang

I may be interested, my sockets are not in the best shape. I am assumming yours will come with the sockets? Marty

J_Speegle

I may be interested, my sockets are not in the best shape. I am assumming yours will come with the sockets? Marty

Just replaced my sockets (71 Cougar but pretty much the same thing - three wire sockets in a plastic frame) - but of course the wiring colors do not match the originals :( If you you want a good product I'm sure what Pete will have available will be A+ as usual