• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 PDB Distribution Block

x-codegtcs

OK - I found my leak - the d-block has a hairline crack on one of the fitting points and the line can't get tight enough AND I can't even loosen the fitting to dissemble the line/d-block...I am now so damn mad that I am ready to throw something, but I know it will end up just costing me more money - SO what are my options? Is it fixable? Anyone here have one lying around they want to sell? I am just finished at this point, looking for an easy fix (buy a 2010 GTCS?)

Ruppstang

I have hear the repop is very good and you will not have to worry about buying some else's troubles.

OP
OP
X

x-codegtcs

"Fix a crack in the machined brass block? Not likely." - I had to ask, there are some creative guys out there.

Thanks guys - I will go the repop route!

Does anyone know where to get just a front left PDB brake line? I don't want to buy a whole kit.

OP
OP
X

x-codegtcs

The repop looks like a nice part...now I just need to find a 5/16 flare nut for the one I damaged trying to get the old one off....AHHHHHHHH....twannnng