• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rear Bumper Guard Placment

CobraMan

Looking for the correct positioning of the rear bumper guards. My car is a car that came with them. I have the originals but no longer have the original valance. I don't want to get this wrong so anyone with any knd of knowledge on this subject will get a "cheers" out of me the fine labor day weekend.

Also. Should the rear guards be painted the same color as the car or left chrome? I believe the fronts are chrome. At least mine are...

God bless the U.S of A.

CALIF GIRL

The front are chrome the rear are body color.

Attachments

• DSCN1256.jpg
    DSCN1256.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN1317.jpg
    DSCN1317.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 41

PFSlim

Here are some pictures of my rear valance going on.

Paul

Attachments

• Stang418.JPG
    Stang418.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Stang414.JPG
    Stang414.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Stang15.JPG
    Stang15.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 28

franklinair

I don't think the rear bumper guards bolt to or thru the rear valance. I'll look @ my car tomorrow to refresh my memory. I'm SURE they are painted body color.

Neil

gtcs1

Looking for the correct positioning of the rear bumper guards. My car is a car that came with them. I have the originals but no longer have the original valance. I don't want to get this wrong so anyone with any knd of knowledge on this subject will get a "cheers" out of me the fine labor day weekend.

Also. Should the rear guards be painted the same color as the car or left chrome? I believe the fronts are chrome. At least mine are...

God bless the U.S of A.

Hi

PM me your email and I'll send you a copy of the parts catalog diagram of the rear bumper installation with the guards.