• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Seasons Greeting

hotrodgrany

I would like to pass this on to all of you from us

Attachments

• Christmas  card.jpg
    Christmas card.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 52

rvrtrash

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you as well. By the way, I have a shirt that's almost exactly like that.

Steve

Mustanger

Merry Christmas to all my Cal Special friends, and may you all have a blessed New Year!!! :smile: ...

Attachments

• kneeling-santa_2.jpg
    kneeling-santa_2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 19
  • nativity_cave c.jpg
    nativity_cave c.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
  • nativityc.jpg
    nativityc.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
  • SantaMustang c.jpg
    SantaMustang c.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 17
  • SantaMustangSurfing c.jpg
    SantaMustangSurfing c.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 17
  • SantaMustangGift c.jpg
    SantaMustangGift c.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 19

hookedtrout

Merry Christmas from the banks of the Henry's Fork in Idaho.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 14

obwan93001

Just getting back home from a couple of days w/family and w/less than an hour left of Christmas 2010 I wanted to belatedly wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas as well and hope Santa was good to all and want to wish everyone a Happy New Year too! With life and all the other stuff I hardly make time to get on here as often as I should but with the engine freshening up and trans rebuild I'm planning I'll have some questions for y'all soon I'm sure. :wink:

Cory, that is a great picture! Having been born and bred in So Cal we only dream of white Christmas' while listening to good ol' Bing Crosby. I keep saying that one year I'm going to go to Mammoth or Big Bear to spend Christmas in the snow.

Take care all and drive safe out there!

Oscar