• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

X-Code Registry

x-codegtcs

For any interested, Marc Schultz is compiling the X-Code Registry and he sends a great packet of information with the forms to register your car. There is still a lot unknown about these so he askes some great detailed questions to try and identify the correct "standard". His contact info is below.

Marc Schultz
582 Ranchero Road, Suite 1
Belle Glade, FL 33430

I can't seem to find his email, but I will post it if I come across it.

PS - all of those interested in the X-code engine, the cam WAS different from the 4V motor - this was recently confirmed by a friend who was rebuilding his X-code for the first time.

lwlw

Tried the phone number you listed and got a fax response. Wondering if you were able to find an e-mail address? THANKS!