• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

XBox Mustang Game w CS/GT

Redwingrobb

I don't know if this was brought up on an earlier post (can't figure out how to look up old threads), but went with my son to the store and picked up an XBox "Mustang" game. The game allows you to pick up to 40 different Stangs to race against other Mustangs. One of them is the CS. Looks awesome on the XBox and you can pick your own authentic colors....Robb

joedls

I have the PS2 version. I'm getting pretty good at driving the GT/CS around the Long Beach track. Can't seem to do very well on the other tracks, though. I need more practice.

OP
OP
Redwingrobb

Redwingrobb

I stink at it. My son was already able to come in first place without much work. Shows how up on gaming I am! Robb