• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Progress!

I've spent the past 3 months on-and-off sanding the engine compartment of my CS and getting it detailed, protecting with Zero Rust, and then topcoating with Krylon 1613. Finally, today we installed the 302/C4 combo! I didn't get very far hooking it up as the installation (our first) took some time and we didn't get started until afternoon, but I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere on the car ;D

RacingFan

:eek:Hooah! Can't wait for the lengthy write up with pictures I am sure you are looking forward to posting for the education of the rest of your brothers and sisters here just dying to jump into our engine compartments! Thanks for the update!!!!!! ;D

OP
OP
G

I actually DID takes lots of pictures... Now I just need to cough up the $$$ for website space so I can share!

x-codegtcs

Just post them here on this site. You can post I think 5 and Admin may give you more. I am sure they will update it for you as you move along!

rjw

Sounds like an idea for the web site...a gallery segment for different component "works in progress." Good luck in the engine bay!