• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07/08 Performance upgrades

2007 GT/CS

I have 4.10s as well but did them in a different order - putting them on when the car was still N/A and *then* adding the blower later.

Way too much torque multiplication for street tires off the line (I'll feather the clutch off idle and still have problems hooking the car) but the 'roll racing' with 4.10s is awesome.

If I had done blower then gears I might have opted for the 3.73s.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

I have 4.10s as well but did them in a different order - putting them on when the car was still N/A and *then* adding the blower later.

Way too much torque multiplication for street tires off the line (I'll feather the clutch off idle and still have problems hooking the car) but the 'roll racing' with 4.10s is awesome.

If I had done blower then gears I might have opted for the 3.73s.

Your car sounds awesome. You have any pics of it?

J.Bart

Anyone need a set of 3.55 gears? Mine have 11K miles on them and I'll give any member here a good deal on them.[/QUOTE]

i think i would be interested in the gears, i like to have assorted ratios around. price??

J.Bart

I just had 4.10's installed last weekend. I still haven' gotten on the car to see how it will pull with them. I paid $225 for the install and $150 for the gears. Gears in my opinion are one of the best mods in any year Mustang. I almost went with 3.73's because that seems to be what everybody goes with in the auto's. Cruising on the hwy at 75mph the rpm's are 2750.

so i understand : 4.10 gears, auto trans, 75 mph = 2750 rpms???

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Anyone need a set of 3.55 gears? Mine have 11K miles on them and I'll give any member here a good deal on them.

i think i would be interested in the gears, i like to have assorted ratios around. price??[/quote]

PM sent

2007 GT/CS

Attachments

• Picture 02740.jpg
    Picture 02740.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 04540.jpg
    Picture 04540.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 19

GTCS07

'07-up GT 500 wheels will fit no problem and clear big brake kits as well.