• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1:64 Scale GT/CS

Diesel Donna

Maybe I have missed it but I haven't seen any threads about the Greenlight 1:64 scale CS cars. They are in Royal Maroon with white vinyl top and stripes and also a "custom" Green CS with black side stripes, hood stripes and custom wheels.

http://greenlighttoys.com/products.html?q=products&page=32&catid=5&scaleid=4&prodid=380

http://greenlighttoys.com/products.html?q=products&page=32&catid=5&scaleid=4&prodid=381

They sell for $3.99 but I found them on sale the other day for a buck ninety~nine.
I have had the best luck at Target and Toys R Us. I haven't found one yet at K-Mart.

http://greenlighttoys.com/where-to-buy.html

The price is right but they are very hard to find!! Grab them up people!

~~~~Donna

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Yes, I have found three maroon and one green.
Stupid me, I had planned on taking one to Galpin to auction off, proceeds going to Paul, and I forgot. I also had a cool BBQ tool set with Craftsman handles. :::::::::slapping forehead::::::::::ay yi yi.

P

PNewitt

I also had a cool BBQ tool set with Craftsman handles:::slapping forehead::::::::::ay yi yi.

That musta hurt!!

I want a Maroon one...thanks for the info. I can't imagine signing one of those on the roof...with an itsy-bisty Sharpie.

thanks again,

Paul.

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

That musta hurt!!

I want a Maroon one...thanks for the info. I can't imagine signing one of those on the roof...with an itsy-bisty Sharpie.

thanks again,

Paul.

Hold your horses!
I already toldja I'd send you one Paul. It's ready to mail tomorrow actually.

GTCS07

I have both of those as well as the '07 blue coupe, white 'vert. and "green machine" versions. The green machines are limited to a small % of the cars run and quite rare, going for $40/100. or so on ebay if you can find them. They also make 1/18 scale '68 GT/CS versions in many colors that have amazing detail.

QuarterHorse

I have a pretty nice collection of 1:64 scale Mustangs and I have all of the Greenlight GT/CS cars. I'm hoping they do the '07 Convertible in Vista Blue :)

I also have a 1:18 '68 GT/CS in blue.

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Yes we know all about the 1:18 scale because it was modeled after our own member 68GT390's car!
Greenlight just shrank it down for the baby one I guess. Never saw a green one before. I was just talking specifically about the 1:64 scale 68 California Special.