• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1:18th scale Metal GT/CS (now in white) found at...

P

PNewitt

http://fairfieldmint.com/

Scroll down the home page, it's right there!

They seem to have these in white now. Kinda pricey at about $60, but if you have a (real) white CS, you need to get one or two for your collection!

Fairfield Mint also has an order #: 800-964-8908
( 1 Mechanic St., Norwalk, CT. 06850 )

Paul N.

Attachments

• csmetal.jpg
    csmetal.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 46

BroadwayBlue

This is the same car as the other diecasts. This the Greenlight car.
These were always available in White and the Greenlight site has them in white currently.
Take a look at our original threads on the diecasts.

This white one is all over the internet selling in the $40-50 range.

Here is one currently on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREENLIGHT-1-18...goryZ223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and on the SuperCar site

http://www.supercar1.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2777

68gt390

Tim;

I think your right. I know Greenlight has it in Wimbeldon White. It sure looks like the same one. Their price is a little high though. It's my understanding that Greenlight is the only company making them.

Don

Midnight Special

Tim;

I think your right. I know Greenlight has it in Wimbeldon White. It sure looks like the same one. Their price is a little high though. It's my understanding that Greenlight is the only company making them.

Don

Okay, so it's the same one I already have two of? I paid around $42.xx each when they came out...

PFSlim

I get more comments about my blue one. I carry it with me in the trunk of my car (in the box) to show at car show's and parades. Folks really like the car and say how cool it is to have a diecast of the actual car.

Paul

68gt390

I'm just glad to see them being offered in so many colors. Here's the kicker, you can get Wimbledon White, Candy Apple Red, Chrome Black, Acapulco Blue all over the internet but, you don't see the "Royal Maroom" car hardly at all. Fairly hard to get unless you live in the Central U.S. since it is only being sold by "Meijers". I know they are going like hot cakes in my area. I have tried to scoop up as many as I can and they are starting to run low. There were only a total 1,100 produced in Royal Maroon.

As Paul mentioned, it's neat to be at a show and actually have people comment about the model and how it match's the car. They are even more amazed when they read the copy of the letter I display with the car from Greenlight about the making of the model and they realize the car they are looking at is what the model was made from. I've even had people ask me how I can drive the car and not be afraid of it being damaged. To me that's the whole point, the car is made to be driven and enjoyed. OK, I'll get off my soap box (sorry).

Don

Mosesatm

There is also an HCS in Tahoe Turquoise but I think it looks more like Gulfstream Aqua.