• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 1967 mustang conv

green56

I wounder if someone out their could help me out on a 67 mustang conv the person bought it 3 years ago but has to sell it because he has parkenson it is red in color, manual top, seats are in real good condition top is good 4 speed floors are good rails good he said no rust vin 7F03A194632 he is asking 16,500Any thing i should also look at. Has manual steering and brakes.Thanks Tom

Ruppstang

First make sure that all #s match,title,door tag, buck tag and fender apron. Also make sure that has the equiptment and colors described on the door tag. You might want to buy a Marti report just to be sure. Make sure door margins are even. If not that is a sure sign that the inner rockers are weak. Don't belive him when he says that there is no rust get it on a lift and look every where. That is a start I sure others will have more. Marty

hookedtrout

Where is the car located, we may have someone that could go with you to take a look?

OP
OP
G

green56

67 conv

Where is the car located, we may have someone that could go with you to take a look?

car is in Milwaukee Wi i will take pictures of car and other parts of car but thanks for the info so i can check on

OP
OP
G

green56

passed on 67 conv to much work needs paint, chromeing, new top most of chrome needs replacing in side needs painting no rust not the org engine but has he was asking 16,500 someone offered him 14,000 would not take you would have to put to much money in to carhe does not rember how much of the engine was put together so it is a pass thanks for you help

franklinair

Good decision. $16K TOO high. If someone offered him $14K, he should take the money and run!!

Neil