• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Shelby GT500$$$$$$$$$$

somethingspecial

Looked at a 07' GT500 tonight. MSRP is 44K, dealer pack on top of that was 65K, Total, 109K. HAHAHAHAHA, No thanks. Funny thing is, They sold two in the last week at that price. GO Figure. Mike

miller511

I went to the Mustangs Plus October car show on Saturday.
There was a guy there with a beautiful new red '07 GT500 in the show.
I was talking with him. He said he paid something less than $15K over MSRP. (I wouldn't ask him how much he paid...he was happy to tell me). He was just thrilled with the car he got and the price he paid . After reading Mike's post of $109K!!!...I guess this guy got a pretty decent deal.

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

I spoke with the dealer yesterday, and they sold the car for the 109K. Some people have more money than brains. For that $$$, I would look for a true 68 GT500.

hotrodgrany

somethingspecial said:
Looked at a 07' GT500 tonight. MSRP is 44K, dealer pack on top of that was 65K, Total, 109K. HAHAHAHAHA, No thanks. Funny thing is, They sold two in the last week at that price. GO Figure. Mike
I to saw one for the first time and here are pictures. They aren't perfect as I took them throught the ouside windows looking in, by the way I do know the owner. The funny thing though, when I was leaving, my 07 GT/CS got a look over and thought there eyes were going to pop out just seeing mine, I get looks like that all the time.

Attachments

• PICT1277.JPG
    PICT1277.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT1279.JPG
    PICT1279.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 16

hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany said:
I to saw one for the first time and here are pictures. They aren't perfect as I took them throught the ouside windows looking in, by the way I do know the owner. The funny thing though, when I was leaving, my 07 GT/CS got a look over and thought there eyes were going to pop out just seeing mine, I get looks like that all the time.
here are even better pictures of one that just came in the dealership I deal with:

Attachments

• PICT1377.JPG
    PICT1377.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 19
  • PICT1378.JPG
    PICT1378.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 20
  • PICT1379.JPG
    PICT1379.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 21

68gt390

somethingspecial said:
I spoke with the dealer yesterday, and they sold the car for the 109K. Some people have more money than brains. For that $$$, I would look for a true 68 GT500.

I'll second that motion. There is no way I'd pay that kinda money for the new Shelby GT 500. With dealers tacking on all those mark-ups, it's no wonder Ford is having problems. The sad part of the whole thing is, if not for the mustang, Ford would really be in the tank.

Don :rolleyes: