• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

289 to a 347?

OP
OP
A

AADaddy

Well I think everyone has convinced me to shelve the 289 and get a crate motor. Anyone have experience with this guy: http://www.fordstrokers.com/ ? I talked to him for a long time today about a 347 for my car and I can tell he knows his stuff. Very helpful. Come to find out his shop is very close by my house. Any comments I've read about him and his work on the forums are very positive. Haven't found anything really bad.

robert campbell

Lots of good builders out there. Ford offers some great long blocks with some outstanding warranties! I would find that hard to beat if you do not want a custom build.

Rob