• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 GT/CS for sale in Arizona

robert campbell

BBBBB-----EEEE-----AUTIFUL!!!! You cannot duplicate that car at that price!!! Nice adds that in my mind do not devalue your car in the least!! I bet it sells!!

Rob

OP
OP
T

tomcwarren

Thanks for all the compliments, folks!

It sold the next day for $22,000 to a nice couple from Hesperia, CA (Oak Hills?). They picked it up on Saturday morning and were home safe & sound by 3 that afternoon :smile:

I'll miss her, but it's nice to have the garage space back and the bank account a little fatter.

Tom

OP
OP
T

tomcwarren

Thanks, Neil. Hopefully the buyers (Bob and Shirley Comstock) will jump in here and make use of the massive accumulated knowledge of this site & its users!

If ya'll see 'em at a show or rally or gathering, say Hi for me :smile:

Tom

OP
OP
T

tomcwarren

Thanks! I really miss her. Been going to local car shows while the weather's still good here in Phoenix, looking for a ideas on what the next one will be! :wink: