• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Car Cover

TangsStang

Does anybody know of a good car cover? I have 07 GT/CS convertible that is kept outside. I live just north of Philadelphia and we got hit by a big storm last night. I bought a car cover from Ford and it pretty much blew off the front of the car and I had to take it off last night so the front of it would stop hitting the hood.

BroadwayBlue

I've bought a number of covers from california car cover.

Never have had a problem. Heavy Duty and have used them in all kinds of weather ... freezing, snow, rain, wind, etc ...

I got the Noah since I needed it for some outside usage as well as indoors.

If you are going to use it outside and anticipate wind, invest in the cable and lock. A few times I would've lost the cover if it wasn't locked down.

Their site has a page to pick the cover based on your usage.

The also fit like a glove around the mirrors, spoilers, etc ...