• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dare I ask? Post Photos of ourselves?

BroadwayBlue

Great thread! Here are some pics from a local show today we took and a few others.

Had to include the kids, Gianna (3) and Adriana (1 month) just because they're cute. Oh and my wife Sandra too for the same reason of course :cool:

Attachments

• DSC08267csm.JPG
    DSC08267csm.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC08196sm.JPG
    DSC08196sm.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC08258sm.JPG
    DSC08258sm.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC08259sm.JPG
    DSC08259sm.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC08261sm.JPG
    DSC08261sm.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC06537csm.JPG
    DSC06537csm.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 34

Stacey Enderle

All in the Family...

BroadwayBlue said:
Great thread! Here are some pics from a local show today we took and a few others.

Had to include the kids, Gianna (3) and Adriana (1 month) just because they're cute. Oh and my wife Sandra too for the same reason of course :cool:

NOW THAT'S FAMILY!!!! :grin: Very Nice Photos of all of you!!!

Stacey

Mustanger

Well, we made it to the John Force Car Show on Saturday, and I finally snapped a few pic's (see John Force Car Show thread), but here is one I reserved for this thread of me and my little guy - future Mustanger:

Attachments

• JForce1c.JPG
    JForce1c.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 80

BroadwayBlue

Midnight Special said:
Very very nice Rich! ...and Gianna is wearing her t-shirt!! I'm extremely honored ;-) The CS looks stunning as always.

Thanks everyone!!

Tim,
I was hoping you'd like the shot with her shirt. She wouldn't wear it until we went to a car show. She saved it for the special occasion.

Funny story about the show ... Gianna wanted to buy a car!!! A real one!! We said no we can't. She said but everyone else is taking one home! We explained they owned them. Then I told her we had no more garage space. She said the new car (my wife's Expedition) could stay outside and get wet! My wife didn't like that option. Then she picked out the SSR first but I convinced her 2 seats weren't enough. Then she liked the Vette with the "gullwing" doors ... 2 seats again ... then she picked out a souped up -no hood Maverick ... and 2 seats ... she was getting very upset. She then found the Olds F-85 with enough seats and happened to be for sale. I told her the banks were closed and I didn't have enough money on me. She said you don't have 2 coins? My wife and I laughed. My wife took the kids home early. By the time I got home Gianna had taken out all of the play money from her play cash register and had it waiting for me when I got home. I couldn't believe it. She kept asking if it was enough. I said we need $11,000 ... she went and found 2 more coins and said "is it enough now?". LOL! Gotta love 'em!

Mustanglvr

How cute! They sure can melt your heart, can`t they? It seems like yesterday when my girls were that young. They sure grow up fast.

Diesel Donna

Oh my gosh Rich, she is a cutie and a future motorhead! I loved the picture of her wearing her custom shirt. Very precious!

BroadwayBlue

Thanks!!

Yeah she loves cars!!!
We always joke she has a car in one hand and a doll in the other.
My friends say "Just like her Father" (doll meaning girl - real live one ... not one that you have to ... well you know what I mean ) :grin:

Actually put in an order for more shirts the other day to make sure we have enough.

Last edited:

still looking for one

Rich,

What a happy and wonderful family you have!! You're raising them right. Cherish those memories.

I swear, what a wonderful bunch of folks here!!!

Jim B.

Mustanglvr

Ok, heres my pic. Yes, I`m a BUM, lol.

Attachments

• Ronnie2.jpg
    Ronnie2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 64

BroadwayBlue

still looking for one said:
Rich,

What a happy and wonderful family you have!! You're raising them right. Cherish those memories.

I swear, what a wonderful bunch of folks here!!!

Jim B.

Thanks Jim!

Hi Rhonda!! You broke down and posted cool!!!

dotbomb

68sunlitgold said:
Here are just two of me...it seems I can not find any that do not have my son Tyler in them. I leave for the Desert within the week so I may not be able to visit the site much, but I will be back sometime around Thanksgiving. I will try to take some pics while I am over there and post them on the site.

Paul, make sure you keep a copy of the new book for me and Don make sure the car models don't all sell out. I hope everyone has a good rest of the summer and I will talk to everyone soon.

Doug

Hey Doug!

I see you are still enjoying that car. Man I'd love to see how it is turning out... guess I'll poke around for other posts of yours.

Jeff (previous caretaker of the sunlit gold...)

Mustanglvr

Hey Jeff, its great to have you here on the site! Doug is off in the desert serving our country right now. We are very proud of him. Welcome to our family!

dotbomb

Mustanglvr said:
Hey Jeff, its great to have you here on the site! Doug is off in the desert serving our country right now. We are very proud of him. Welcome to our family!

Hey Rhonda, thanks for the welcome. I read up a bit, checked out his pics (it still has my stickers from the 'teen years on the back window lol), and sent him a message directly wishing him well. He's been serving our country faithfully for quite some time and I hope he's staying safe while doing important work.

From what I remember he's been busy since 9/11 and as a result hasn't had the time to restore his sunlit gold collection like he had hoped.

I'm not sure if you all know or not but I purchased that car Doug now has when I was 16 from a man in Sana Ana, CA in 1987. The engine lost compression so I replaced it with a built up 302. I kept the original 289 with matching serial numbers so hopefully Doug will get a chance soon to start rebuilding it all properly.

If I remember correctly I got in touch with Doug via these forums. The timing was perfect for both of us for the sale. I believe this was in 2000. I hadn't driven the car much since college. Turns out to show up to work on time regularly you need a reliable car! Go figure.

I'm listed in the earlier registry and it is good to see there's going to be an update. I still have my original registry in near mint condition too :grin:

I'm finally back in the saddle myself. I just purchased a 2006 Saleen S281 SC. I will admit though that I have my eyes on the classifieds for the classics still :grin: There's a really nice green one for sale that is making me drool. Too bad I don't have a 3-4 car garage right now. Oh well, in time.