• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Drove her home last night

Mosesatm

Attachments

• doglaugh.gif
    doglaugh.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 81

CALIF GIRL

I'm going to let him keep it for now, but I may have to bring it to you for a "Safety Inspection" just to make sure it's safe enough for him to drive. :wink:

Steve

Ok, I guess he deserves it. He has been healing lately.

68gt390

Thanks everyone. I love this car!!!

I've been putting up Christmas lights all day today. The reason it has taken all day is because I kept getting interrupted by neighbors wanting to check out and talk about my car. I also had to give my kids rides, my wife a ride, and several of the neighbor kids.

OK, here's the deal. I think Donna, Calif Girl, and my self all deserve a ride so.
Here's my proposal - Donna, you pick me and my car up in Ohio and we'll all go back to Calif. and get that ride we all deserve in both cars? Calif Girl can make sure we observe the "SPEED LIMIT". Sounds like a plan to me.

Don :grin:

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

I'll go on record now that any member of this forum that shows up at my door can get a ride in my California Special or any other car I own. Or for that matter you can even have a ride in my wife's VW bus.

Diesel Donna

I'll go on record now that any member of this forum that shows up at my door can get a ride in my California Special or any other car I own. Or for that matter you can even have a ride in my wife's VW bus.

::::::::Jumping up and down and waving arms::::::::: Bragging rights~~~~~> I already got to ride in the VW bus! Nananananaaaaa!
I thought it was terrific!! LOL!!

Diesel Donna

Don....ya think my boss will let me use the company truck for that pickup? Hey I even have new leather Bostrom air ride seats!

CALIF GIRL

Don, Joe, Donna,

It all sounds good to me... Donna if you need someone to ride shotgun in that pretty company rig you drive I will volunteer....

Mosesatm

Don....ya think my boss will let me use the company truck for that pickup? Hey I even have new leather Bostrom air ride seats!

What you wrote is not even close to what I read.

We'll just leave it at that.:icon_redf

somethingspecial

Hey Joe, If we show up at your front door, can we get a longer ride than we did at the Queen Mary. LOL

Donna, Joe, CalifGirl, and CougarCJ all met us at the QM show in Long Beach. We decided to go to dinner, and my wife and I jumped in with Joe in his Hot Ragtop. Off we went, 100 feet past the exit gate we see a fancy rest. and we stopped for dinner. Total travel time and distance, 30 seconds and about 200 feet. We walked back to the QM. LOL. Great ride though. Mike.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Hey Joe, If we show up at your front door, can we get a longer ride than we did at the Queen Mary. LOL

Donna, Joe, CalifGirl, and CougarCJ all met us at the QM show in Long Beach. We decided to go to dinner, and my wife and I jumped in with Joe in his Hot Ragtop. Off we went, 100 feet past the exit gate we see a fancy rest. and we stopped for dinner. Total travel time and distance, 30 seconds and about 200 feet. We walked back to the QM. LOL. Great ride though. Mike.

Guaranteed!!

Sarge

Joe,
That car is so you! Right on, way to go, I know you are getting a lot of SPG (smiles per gallon) enjoying the ride, AND keeping it within the speed limit!! (hey I'm trying to get brownie points with Santa...) Would be cool to see it this summer at the BBQ.
Robert

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Joe,
That car is so you! Right on, way to go, I know you are getting a lot of SPG (smiles per gallon) enjoying the ride, AND keeping it within the speed limit!! (hey I'm trying to get brownie points with Santa...) Would be cool to see it this summer at the BBQ.
Robert

Thanks, Robert.

I do love the car and am definitely keeping it under the speed limit (just for you, CalifGirl). I'll see you at the next BBQ, if not at Knott's. Everyone that can should make it this year.

somethingspecial

Since folks are already talking about the BBQ, I figured this might be a good time to say this. Due to the 40th at Knotts Berry Farm in July, and the MCA Grand Nationals in Park City, Utah at the end of August, I am sorry to announce Robinette and I will not be able to host the August BBQ in 2008. We Hope all who attended the past BBQs will join us at Knotts for a BBQ Reunion, or just a relocation of the BBQ to SoCal.........and just give a good showing for the GT/CS. We do plan on resuming the BBQ in Grass Valley in 09'. See you at Knotts. Mike