• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Has anyone seen this car?

robert campbell

Mike,
Looks like it could be a good buy. I would request the door tag and the VIN number. From there you may want to Marti it.

Love red interiors!!

Rob

admin

Staff member
Administrator
If someone's really interested in buying this I might be able to check it out since I'm local.

Although, I may bring bad luck. Just ask classicsguy :embarass:

Stathy

If someone's really interested in buying this I might be able to check it out since I'm local.

Although, I may bring bad luck. Just ask classicsguy :embarass:

I really hate it when I see these ad's. Being a non CS owner and spending so much time on this board has made me realize how badly I want one of these cars. I don't regret my decision to make a Green Hornet tribute but I have always said these cars require way more respect than they are getting.
I mean, they are rarer than Shelbys!
At 13K+ this would be a no brainer for me if it wasn't for the fact I'm into my car too deep to turn around. Thanks for your gracious offer of checking it out for the members. I hope this goes to a good home.
Stan

di81977

I'd want to see the Marti report, but $13K for a J code GT (w/ 9" diff) 4spd seems like a pretty good deal. And $13K is the asking price. It could sell for less.