• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Headliner question

Magnum

Hey all -

I have a '68 GT/CS that is painted Sunlit Gold and has the Nugget Gold Standard Bucket Seat interior. My question is what color should my headliner be? The one that is presently in the car has split at the seams and I want to replace it but cannot figure out what color to order. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

David

OP
OP
M

Magnum

Isn't the one in there Nugget Gold?

Neil

Darned if I can tell Neil. I believe that to be correct but I just needed a little confirmation.

Thanks,

David

PS - Are you attending the Biltmore Mustang show? If so, is your car entered? I live in Clemmons and will be coming up but will be doing so without a car.

franklinair

Not planning on going. I tried to register, to enter my C/S in the Occasional Driven class but got a rather curt reply in essence saying "No room in the inn." and don't bother trying to apply. :(

Neil