• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Heater W/o AC

MCD1653

I'm going to spend a holiday in southwest California in July, LA, Vagas, SF and back to LA.:cool:

Is there anywhere I can drop in and buy used Mustang parts?

I want to convert my Heat & AC system, to W/o AC and vacuum control in my 1968, so I am looking for a used heating system, consisting of Heater Case including Heating Core, Heater Blower, Cables and Heater Control W/o AC. That it need restoration is no problem.

Where can I buy 1968 Mustang GT / CS California Special Stripe Kit?

And 1968 Shelby & GTCS Lower Side Scoops?

Thanks Peter

Ruppstang

I'm going to spend a holiday in southwest California in July, LA, Vagas, SF and back to LA.:cool:

I want to convert my Heat & AC system, to W/o AC and vacuum control in my 1968, so I am looking for a used heating system, consisting of Heater Case including Heating Core, Heater Blower, Cables and Heater Control W/o AC. That it need restoration is no problem.

Thanks Peter

Peter I have most of that but I live in Nebraska.

hicountrybob

Thanks Peter

Stripe kit from Display Advertising, Jim O'Brian in Calif at 1-559-266-0231, fresh tape and ball game pricing. Try it, you'll like it. Bob Teets here.

OP
OP
M

MCD1653

Thanks Marty,

Nebraska is not exactly on my route, but anyway thanks.

\Peter

x-codegtcs

I think there is a mustang parts yard near Sacramento. They should have what you are looking for on the Heater gear. Nothing in LV that i have been able to find. I have bought stripes from NPD and scoops from Tony Branda (not OEM). I am in UT and going to be Close to LV this week and could bring a heater box and controller w/switch. If you are interested I can send photos. Send me a PM.

OP
OP
M

MCD1653

I think there is a mustang parts yard near Sacramento. They should have what you are looking for on the Heater gear. Nothing in LV that i have been able to find. I have bought stripes from NPD and scoops from Tony Branda (not OEM). I am in UT and going to be Close to LV this week and could bring a heater box and controller w/switch. If you are interested I can send photos. Send me a PM.

PM. sent
\Peter