• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hi Tech Replacement Headlights

johnsgottwo

Look good from what the site says

Hey Paul,
These look like a great idea. I am encouraged because the web site specifically mentions that these lights are a drop in swap for muscle cars. I would hope that this means they have tested them with older electrical systems and know the will not cause problems. Ideally, the lights would come with factory style plug connectors on the pigtails.

Good find!

HappyHour

Interesting indeed. Been reading feverishly all the threads on headlight\tailights bulbs (halogen and LEDs)?

Would love to look into headlight\tailight replacement options depending on how much you need to "rig" or issues with wattage\current\etc (I did see info on LEDs). Problem is people cant see my tailights during the day so Im compensating by hitting the throttle before edging over.

Last edited:

HappyHour

Yeah okay you got me...sometime signalling a lane change gives cause for people to just speed up if you give them warning.

So usually kick the throttle and just slide over throwing on the turn signal so they make out the "cool" but dim tailights of the CS. IM sure it makes their day! LOL! :grin: