• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Is that a CS in the Knott's employee lot?

miller511

Back in my hotel room at the Knott's hotel after the show- I happen to have a view of the employee parking lot out my window. I spy a Mustang in need of a little TLC. Gosh, it sure looks like a CS from the side. I go down to the lot and take a few more pics while getting a closer look. Sure enough it's a CS. Within a minute, a Knott's employee is standing next to me. Turns out he's the owner and has had her for the past 23 years. We talked for what seemed like an hour. He was also very close friends with the late Jayscal. Great guy. We could have talked Cali's for hours I'm sure. But he had to get back to work..and I needed to get some dinner. What a small, small, world.

Attachments

• 40th Anniversary GTCS GAS Knotts Weekend 309a.JPG
    40th Anniversary GTCS GAS Knotts Weekend 309a.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 40th Anniversary GTCS GAS Knotts Weekend 306a.JPG
    40th Anniversary GTCS GAS Knotts Weekend 306a.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 54

Diesel Donna

Jeff,
I bet he is the same gentleman that I spoke with at Knott's last year right after Jay's accident. I didn't know he worked at the hotel. It IS a small special world!

~~~~Donna