• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Is this correct Lucas Lens?

cnassif

The second set looks right but I can't really be sure. At the bottom front of the lens it should say "ENGLAND" not "MADE IN ENGLAND"

Mosesatm

The 1st set are driving lights so they are not correct.

The 2nd set are fog lights so they are basically correct. It all depends on how "correct" you want to get. As cnassif mentioned to be 100% correct they should say "England" on them plus a couple other little quirks, but I doubt any MCA judge knows what the lenses should say on them.

The reserve is set at $175 for lights that are worth $50. If you need lenses shoot me a pm and let me know what you're looking for. I may have a few extras.

gazrox

The second set isn't correct - the body should be completely chrome, not black plastic as this set looks to be. They are a cheap alternative but I wouldn't be paying his asking price!

I think the chrome fog lights look better - I waited until a good set came up on Ebay - be patient, they seem to come up on a regular basis, unless you're in a hurry!

OP
OP
Perkchiro

Perkchiro

I've already got a good set of Lucas lamps on my car. I just keep seeing different lenses and wondered about them. Thanks for comments. If you purchase both of these auctions, you could use the chrome body from the first one, and the lenses from the second one, and then have a pretty accurate set of fogs.

Last edited: