• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustangs Across America

Mosesatm

On Discovery HD is a program about people driving their Mustangs across the country.

The next showing seems to be at 4:00am (Central) Monday.

Edit: Sorry, I'm watching the show as I'm updating the thread.

The trip ended in Nashville.
There was a shot of a Acapulco blue GT/CS at around the 50 minute point.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Thanks Rich.

I knew we had talked about this but I couldn't find it.

BroadwayBlue

That was a pretty good show.

I still have it on DVD that my brother DVR'd for me.

I like the story of the older gentleman who's car broke down. Give him and his wife a lot of credit for taking that trip.

I was surprised at the number of older Mustangs making the trip. Expected to see more late models.
A Mustang club from the southeast is doing someting similar next month and touring the northeast.
Our car club is supposed to be greeting them when they arrive in the area and bring our cars out to meet up with them.

Would be cool to do something like that for the 40th of the CS if everyone's car could make the trip.

California to NY (and meet at the World's Fair location where the Mustang was introduced)

Or all converge somewhere in the middle and get Rt 66 involved somehow.

R

L8GR868

I live north of Mustang OK.( just up Mustang road, and old 66) I followed the cars into Mustang with my CS. Its red with a white stripe. They were taking pictures and video as we arrived to Wild Horse park. The Mustang club of Oklahoma took pictures as we came in as well.
The Mustang club of Oklahoma is putting on a show this weekend in Mustang, come on out, I will have both of CS's there.
Eric