• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Mustangs across America

L8GR868

Is anyone going with the Mustangs across America ? I belong to the Oklahoma Mustang club and we are hosting the group in Mustang OK.on April 14th.
Eric

73pony

Eric, where are you headed? to the 45th in Bama? If so I'm leaving from NJ on the 15th of April with 5or 6 cars. What is your route? John (73pony)

franklinair

John (73pony) - What route are you all taking? If I get my C/S ready in time perhaps I could meet up with you somewhere along I-85??

Neil Hoppe

aemoo28

Ah. We have a Mustang caravan in late August for the San Fernando Valley show. The Canada Mustang group is picking our Mustang group up and we're heading down 1-5 to California.

Anyone want to add to our parade, let me know. We leave Aug 26th from Seattle to drive to Van Nuys, one night stay in...? Don't have the full itinerary yet.

hotrodgrany

I was going on the one they had a few years back when the 05 came out, but weather was not great here and the rout was much closer to me. I was planning on cruising with them for a while, but just didn't pan out for me and was so disapointed.

OP
OP
L8GR868

L8GR868

73 Pony
I am staying in OK but some other club members are going on with the drive. We are going to host the drive in Ok, we will have BBQ and music for the people making the trip. I'll bring my 68. Would like to go.
Eric

73pony

The route we are taking to Bama for the 45th anniversary is route 78 W in NJ into Penn. Then on to Route 81 S. Through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia and into Tenn. where we will stop for the night (around the town of Bristol). Leaving us a run of about 350 mi the next day. We are planning on leaving NJ on April 15th. We should arrive in Bamma on Thurs. around 1pm or 2pm. With just enough time to wipe down the cars before the cruise on thurs night. John (73pony)