• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need Help, Is it worth it?

hookedtrout

[quote author=ivygtp link=board=1;threadid=925;start=15#msg5161 date=1085137860]Is it legit? This is the only one I have seen, looks real nice but the 6 cyl. is killing me.
Thanks again for all the input!
http://www.msnusers.com/CaliSpecial/shoebox.msnw
[/quote]

I'd say it looks legit, looks to be in great shape, and the price is good. Unless you are in a hurry I wouldn't let the 6 cylinder engine bother you at all. Heck with the gas prices I'd say it's probably a plus. The fun of the GT/CS's is cruising around and getting attention anyway not blowing away the competition at the stop light.

I'd jump on it and if you don't I'd give someone here a chance as I bet there are a few chomping at the bit.

Hook

OP
OP
I

ivygtp

I will know more by tomorrow night if I am getting it. If someone here is real interested if I don't buy it, send me a message and I will give you the seller's phone number. By the way, it is located in Northern Iowa.