• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need Wiring Diagram Asap!!! Help

Hi All. I am in need of the wiring diagram for the tail lights for my 68' CS. If anyone can help me I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! I am at a DEAD END!!

Thanks,
Californiadreamin

imported_tree

wiring problem

Try looking back for the post for electrical problems.i have in my favorites on my computer but can transfer to this site . I know that someone can direct you on the right path. terry...................................

P

PNewitt

Maybe this is what you're looking for?

....Research from my personal GT/CS: $300

....Hand drawn with india ink and rapidograph in '88: $450

.....Reproduced in my first edition GT/CS Book: $3,409

....Scanned for you here in '06: Priceless.

-Paul N.

(copyright PMN 1989, 2006)

Attachments

• cstaillights.jpg
    cstaillights.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 55

Mustanglvr

I can`t find anywhere on the site where the tail light diagram is posted. There are a few referrals to some in Paul`s books.

P

PNewitt

Mustanglvr said:
I can`t find anywhere on the site where the tail light diagram is posted. There are a few referrals to some in Paul`s books.

(ppssst.....don't tell Rhonda, but there is a diagram right above her post....shhh! don't let her know.....)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Paul :)

OP
OP
C
Wiring Diagram!

]Maybe this is what you're looking for?

....Research from my personal GT/CS: $300

....Hand drawn with india ink and rapidograph in '88: $450

.....Reproduced in my first edition GT/CS Book: $3,409

....Scanned for you here in '06: Priceless.

-Paul N.

AHHHHHHH! THANK YOU THANK YOU Paul!!YOU are PRICELESS!!! What a pickle I was in!! Can't wait to share pictures with you all !! This place is a MOUNTAIN of information!!
Californiadreamin'