• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need your votes!

ahainline

My fiance went to a bridal show over the weekend and has a chance to win a free photographer for our wedding next June. I need all of you guys to go to this site and vote for her. When you get to the page, just after the pictures, there is a box where you can type in the persons name you want to vote for. Type in "Courtney R"

http://jeannearkfeldphotography.com/blog/future-trophy-wife/

Thanks everybody!! :D

and before you ask, here is my beautiful bride-to-be lol
sam0219.jpg

pnsy56shop

So I posted the link on my facebook and asked my friends to vote hope it helps good luck. Whens the voting over?

Doug

Just voted - would have picked her just because of her name.
My last name is Courtenay.

Wanted to name my daughter Courtney but the wife said no way so we named her Shelby.

Good luck - Doug

GT/CS S Code

Another vote ...

Done ... just submitted another vote for you and so far you are in the lead!
(18% of the current votes)
Congratulations and best of luck!
:cool:

Midnight Special

Just voted - would have picked her just because of her name.
My last name is Courtenay.

Wanted to name my daughter Courtney but the wife said no way so we named her Shelby.

Good luck - Doug

Hey Doug - No worries... My youngest brother is Brian O'Brien.

I voted and guess what? As of this hour - Courtney R has a sizable lead!!!

GO! GO! GO!!
:)

OP
OP
ahainline

ahainline

Thanks guys.. You can repost the link wherever you want to.. The voting goes until The end of June I think. We were in 6th place when I posted and we are in first now.. Thank you all!!!

OP
OP
ahainline

ahainline

Thanks Bob.. if you guys have friends outside of the site that can help that would be great too.. Or if you have mutliple computers you can vote multiple times that way. You guys rock!

Northern Pony

Originally i wasn't going to vote, now I've voted twice, that's all the computers i have, I do remember being young ( still in love ) again good luck.
BoB