• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New GT/SC, Mach I, Cobra video with forum stars

HorsePal

Hi... got to ride shotgun today with Tim's band of mustangs plus a couple others... you'll see Tim, Frances, Renee, Ron, Nate, Pat, Carol, Scott, Sean & Cathy, Happy Hour... can't remember the rest at this time.

Tim, I had a lot more footage but with my current schedule, I knew if I waited till things slowed down, it could be months! Excuse the editing errors... hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C6RXPfjjmY

Midnight Special

Sharon, that was great!!! :)

SO amazing, your ability to capture the true spirit of what this is all about!!
Catching THE best of family and friends at doing what we love on a picture-perfect day - going to the Grass Valley Car Show! :) How you can be SO many places (seemingly) at once is beyond comprehension!! Thank you too for the outstanding job you did on the t-shirts!

VERY special thanks to Tommy (Sharon's husband - my bro-in-law) for his enthusiastic assist' and dedication in keeping these beauties in optimum galloping shape!! Thanks to YOU two - my hobby & obsession has finally become "ours"!

Special thanks also to drivers; Sean & Cathy O'Brien, Scott Foote, Carol Kinyon, Tommy Lykins, Pat Cemiglia, my wife Frances and (our ever spirited "Ponygal") Renee Foster!
My son TJ along with his buddies Conner & Bob (and Renee) were likewise invaluable with all the polish and preparation.... Truly, the group effort!

What made this event extremely special was the kind participation and support of Nate and Pat Cemiglia (nates68) who came down from Carson City Nevada in his BEAUTIFUL award-winning GT/CS as well as Ron "clubpro" and Robert "Happy Hour" who came up from San Francisco!

I just can't say enough about these fine people and what a great day! (thanks for the very nice gifts Ron and Nate!!!)

Stay tuned for more pictures and with all my deepest gratitude!

Attachments

• 0582.JPG
    0582.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 0608.JPG
    0608.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 0621.JPG
    0621.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 0623.JPG
    0623.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 0634.JPG
    0634.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 0653.JPG
    0653.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 0667.JPG
    0667.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 33

clubpro

It is incredible how quickly the owners of these special cars become close friends. Tim, I feel like you could be my long lost (younger) brother and Nate could be our older brother although that would mean that we are part Italian...(LOL) I'll have to think about that one. The day couldn't have been more perfect! My only regret is that my car isn't done, but it will be next year so watch out Grass Valley!

Cheers,

Ron

sam

Awesome..................thanks for sharing. I've been out cruising myself.

Sam

nates68

Sharon, Tim, Pat& I Had A Great.....time With You Folks. Sharon That Viedo Was The Best. Its Ok Ron Ill Be The Older Brother. It Was So Neat To Be Together With All Of You. The Shirts Need No Words. Renee Is So Sweet.got To Drive A 428 Mach 1 (wow) You Cant Believe Tims Stable Of Cars.everyone With A Gt/cs Needs To Do This Show Up At Grassvalley And See Tims Great Cars.

Nates68

PonyGal

Awesome video Sharon! How do you get so much great footage? I know, there has to be at least two of you! Thank you so much for putting this together. It does a wonderful job of capturing the wonderful day we all had!

Last edited:

Diesel Donna

Sharon you have outdone yourself again!! What a video! Just as I was thinking "all they need is a cop car" there it was! hahahahaaaaa!!

Outstanding job!

~~~~Donna

Midnight Special

Sharon you have outdone yourself again!! What a video! Just as I was thinking "all they need is a cop car" there it was! hahahahaaaaa!!

Outstanding job!

~~~~Donna

...DD, I don't know what is worse! 'Bein' watched by a cop or by Sharon!
Either way, you're gonna get busted... One locks you up out of site and the other exploits you for the whole world to see ;-O

;-)

P.S. 'Wished you were here!

OP
OP
H

HorsePal

It does seem I have a video clip of you telling me to get that camera out of your face, Timmy! LOL.

Donna, so funny you thought of the cops, too.

Thanks for the nice comments... Tim loves playing cars but he impresses me because he says it's not about the cars as much as it is about us all having an excuse to get together.

I'm just happy because he'll never feel free to tell me I have too many horses. I've "only" got three!

HappyHour

Wow..that was sweet. Definitely brings the weekend to life!! And I knew when I was getting "bossed" errr.."directed" around you knew what you were doing. :grin:

Great to see the rest of the days activities!! Will definitely come up early next time!

PonyGal

Hey Sharon,

Tim is right - Looks like four to me!

Donna, we wish you could have been here too. I was a lot of fun! Maybe next year you can make it.

Last edited: