• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ New to forum, New 2016 GTCS owner

Scott6809

Finally decided to by a Mustang (tough decision on year/model) and ended up with a 2016 GTCS thanks to my son. I really didn't like the new body style, but my son talked me into looking at them and eventually test driving one. The more I looked at them online, I really started to like them and then test driving one was incredible. The new mustang is amazing IMO and when I saw the 2016GTCS I had to have it.

My wife new something was up, when I cleaning out the second bay in our garage to make room for my future purchase. At that point she didn't know I was going to buy one in the winter, she thought I was waiting until summer. I came home with the car on feb 8th and the following day we had our first snowstorm, so no driving it until better weather. When she saw it she said "white?" And I knew she didn't like that color.. She said I hate white, but this car is beautiful with the black trim and all was good at home :)

Here are a few photos

ee237c7b1b4cafb96bb41ca5edde824b.jpg

8d12d74dbb09edf455fe4d4e518dd86d.jpg

a20a14bd7cd5a0516a564c1b0b7cc730.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk