• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New to Forum

SD CASPCL

I just signed on, after finding the site listed on another foum. I purchased my 07 GT/CS, Black, 5 sp, in Denton, TX on 28 Feb, retired from DoD on 3 Mar and drove her 1200 miles, on back roads to Western South Dakota. This was a great drive, in a flawless car, that attracted a lot of attention in the small towns. The Sirius system was a real boon while driving, with current weather as well as music.

I am looking forward to being a member of this group. I am probaly older then most, at 62, but I don't believe age has a limit on this car. This is my fourth Mustang, going from a '79 Cobra (took to Germany), an '86 SVO, and a '97 Cobra.

Cheers,

John

Attachments

• Up Close.jpg
    Up Close.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 10

Ladystang

Congrats on the new CS, and Welcome to the site. Never too old for a Mustang. I am the same age, and hubby is older. Love going to shows with it. Buying our CS with my SS checks. Couldn't think of a better use for it at the current time.
Enjoy your car.

68 GTCS

Welcome aboard. Your never too old for this type of entertainment, just owning one of these fine automobiles knocks off 20 years right off the top. Congratulations on your purchase of your California Special.
By the way, The Blackhills are wonderful.

Kevin

Diesel Donna

Welcome John...we have no age limits here! No I.D. checks at the door! Just a lot of enthusiasm and fun!

~~~~Donna

PFSlim

John

Welcome to the group. We enjoy having the new GT/CS as part of our family. Please take a moment to post pictures of your car in the Gallery section above. We love to look at cars.

Again, welcome to the group.

Paul

hotrodgrany

I just signed on, after finding the site listed on another foum. I purchased my 07 GT/CS, Black, 5 sp, in Denton, TX on 28 Feb, retired from DoD on 3 Mar and drove her 1200 miles, on back roads to Western South Dakota. This was a great drive, in a flawless car, that attracted a lot of attention in the small towns. The Sirius system was a real boon while driving, with current weather as well as music.

I am looking forward to being a member of this group. I am probaly older then most, at 62, but I don't believe age has a limit on this car. This is my fourth Mustang, going from a '79 Cobra (took to Germany), an '86 SVO, and a '97 Cobra.

Cheers,

John

Welcome from this 60 yr old Granny that loves her Stangs, never to old to have a love for this awsome machine, like you I own a 07 black GT/CS and have had 5 Mustangs and still own a 04 Mustang GT convertible, so as I said never to old, when I get behind the wheel of my Stangs I feel like a teenager again, and I know that is what my 70 year old husband thinks as well. Just check my pictures and you will see.