• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Paint inspection stamps

murf104

the paint inspection stamps were very clear and visible when our CS was purchased. Now that the final steps of the restoration are here I find that the replicated stamps that I had made are terrible and nothing like the originals either in size or font. Does anyone have a replica of either one of these that they could stamp on a piece of paper and send to me so I can get the stamp company to see clearly what is needed? Images of the originals we are trying to duplicate. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• DSCF0817.jpg
    DSCF0817.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF0818.jpg
    DSCF0818.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 44

whodat

I have that on mine. I could see what I can do for you on Wednesday or Thursday. I have (ambris).

Forsche

the paint inspection stamps were very clear and visible when our CS was purchased. Now that the final steps of the restoration are here I find that the replicated stamps that I had made are terrible and nothing like the originals either in size or font. Does anyone have a replica of either one of these that they could stamp on a piece of paper and send to me so I can get the stamp company to see clearly what is needed? Images of the originals we are trying to duplicate. Thanks in advance for any help.

We have Ambris on ours. Could take a good pic if that helps. do not have a replica of the stamp.