• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Paul Newitt on Jay Leno's Garage May 25th

dalorzo_f

Has time to shill a book he refuses to send to those who have paid for it... interesting.

No reply to emails either, thinking of filing a mail fraud charge with USPS and getting in touch with the Cal Attorney General's office... has time to cash a check the day he gets it, then..... nothing....

Should have bought through Branda.

OP
OP
R

retroman99

book is in the mail

that was how i got the note from him i sent him an e-mail asking where my book was or at least get an estimated delivery date he apoligized for the delay and said it was shipping this friday. we will see

ari guy

Thanks Robert for the thread. Still doesnt explain why he ACTUALLY went ahead and sold it though. Plenty of preorders, plenty offers from folks on this site, ability to get it financed on his own. In charge of the registry, determined to get the book going, but to sell the car......its like being the ramrod of the cattle drive but with no pony to ride. (Sorry I live in cattle country...) Only little crack in the armour I saw was allusion to a new model gt/cs---my garage could hold both ponies. Doc.