• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Paul's 96 Registry on Ebay

P

PNewitt

Boy! Talk about re-affirmation about my work! I guess a "thanks" is in order for buying my past work.

I'll be coming up with the plan for the new registry in a couple of days. I need help updating and finding CS and HCS cars. it all begins in March (after my present Model RR book goes to print).

I'm thinking of combining both editions, and adding new material about the Green Hornet, Little Red, and how to build up an Eleneaor version of a Shelby type/GT/CS coupe, since they now make a convertible version there in Texas. of course, there will be an updated registry. Something like 100 pages? Lots of new photos and a color cover?

I was thinking of printing only 1000 copies, every copy would be signed and numbered, and include a free GT/CS decal--all for $50 each.

How's that?

Paul N.

Mustanglvr

Put me on the list for one Paul! That sounds great!
Thanks, Rhonda

hcsstang

::)I'll take three copies, AACA ,my son and one for myself. I consider myself lucky about purchasing the second book for 50 bucks from Tony Branda, which I gave to the AACA library.

mmillstx

Paul,

It is definitely a showing of appreciation for all of your hard work. I would like to get two copies for my gt/cs in Houston.

Many thanks.

our special

Hi Paul

We are fortunate to have two copies of each of your books, one copy signed and the other copy not. We are also looking forward to the next ( signed ) edition. Before you go to print with your latest book, will there be an avenue to check with you to confirm that our cars are registered and/or the information is current? As a side note, seeing what these books of yours are selling for now, it looks like we are going to have to keep them under wraps, as well as our Marchals. Kudos to you!

Dave

P

PNewitt

I want to make a serious effort to make sure that as many new GT/CS cars (and '68 HCS) are included in this new, 2005 Registry book. You can e-mail me this information (through this site), or via "snail mail" at : Paul M. Newitt, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA 95617

I will need your VIN, your door's data tag info (numbers), and list the options on your car (if possible, stock, and what was added after '68), and any short interesting stories about your car, awards, etc. You can include your ph# and e-mail address--but only if you want to. As always--all personal info sent to me is held in confidence.

I need to get this info to Mustang Monthly ASAP, too. I'll be sending Don Farr an e-mail.

I appreciate the response here! I will hold the first numbered and signed copies up to #100 for all of you on these boards, so you get "first dibs".

Paul N.

OP
OP
B

bbeatty

[quote author=PNewitt link=board=1;threadid=1349;start=15#msg7990 date=1107554365]

I will hold the first numbered and signed copies up to #100 for all of you on these boards, so you get "first dibs".

Paul N.
[/quote]

Whoooo-Hooo!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks Paul !!! ;D

gopre1969

Paul---- Should we just wait and be patient for you to let us know when to sign up for your book or are you taking orders now?Don't want to bother you......thanks.......Randall

68gt390

I just want to make sure I get a copy or copies this time before they go out of print and hopefully save myself some serious money down the road.

Don ;D

L8GR868

Paul
I would like to be on your list for two copies. Hope fullly with ypur signature.

mustang man

Please add me to the list for signed copies of the next registry
I would like to send you a email of my marti Auto Works
Deluex report
My car is not in any of your registrys.
Thanks
Joe

CALIF GIRL

Paul,
I have both signed copies of the earlier books. and my car is entered in them. When you publish the combined books are you going to notify the people who are registered with you?

P

PNewitt

First, I forgot to mention that when you mail in your VIN info, etc. to include a good photo of your GT/CS, which will be scanned and put into the book. Be sure to write your VIN on the back of the photo, which helps out a lot. Try to have even lighting all over your car in the photo.

If you missed it--look on the previous page on this thread for my address to mail in GT/CS and '68 HCS Registry information.

I'm not exactly "taking advanced orders" right now, however, to be fair to everyone, when the book is completely ready for the printer, then I'll accept orders, and send them out, numbered and signed in the order that I receive them. It will be announced on this website--and message board.

Books 1-50 of the 1000 will be kept by myself, but from 26 to 1000 will be available. I will hold # 51-150 for people on these boards for first shot at copies.

The book, realistically, will be out sometime this summer. I don't want to stir any false hopes, or lead anyone on. Just so you know.

I am excited, as well as humbled by all your responses. I feel lucky to have this kind of support! Thank You!

I will keep you posted as things develop.

Paul Newitt
p.s. Calif Girl...you wouldn't happen to own a lime green GT/CS pedal car, would you?