• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Post your fall pictures

robert campbell

Marty,
Actually a mix of survivor and concourse due to the fenders being painted. I could have the tank and side covers painted and the decals are available. The front fender had a bit of a wrinkle and some primer on the front tip, so heck let's make it nicer.

I tagged and bagged every nut bolt and washer and installed them in the exact holes they came out of. I lost one seat pivot pin, and saved the other. It is just a 1/2 inch long pin with a cotter key. The right side mirror is a replacement. I did remove the oil injection, but could reinstall it in about 2 hours. Bagged tagged and in perfect condition. May want to look at why it let oil drain in!!!

I lifted the front tire yesterday just turning on the throttle!! YEEE HAAAA!

Rob

franklinair

Sorry, but I think you're missing the boat on this one.
OBVIOUSLY, the rear tire has a bodacious oil leak.:eek:

Neil