• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Reading over the updated 06 MCA rules about CS's

390cs68rcode

here are a few things that stick out. Not sure if they were changed from 05 but this is what is printed for 06.

grill, semi gloss black or metallic gray (grrrr it should be metallic gray only)

taillight frames chrome (they got this one right)

antenna round base, no mention of rectangular (finally!)

jacking instructions can be on trunk lid or drivers wheel well (never seen the wheel well placement before).

P

PNewitt

This grille (acceptible in satin black) is absolutely wrong.

What does it take to get it right--MCA??? I've only had my books out since 1989.

I agree--"GRRR"!

Paul N.

P

PNewitt

So, does that mean that--unless I'm a member of MCA--they won't accept my set of rules and guidelines for GT/CS (HCS) concours competitions?

Paul N.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

PNewitt said:
So, does that mean that--unless I'm a member of MCA--they won't accept my set of rules and guidelines for GT/CS (HCS) concours competitions?

Paul N.

contact Bob Perkins