• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

selling GT/CS foglights Awesome shape!

wally05

hey guys, I got these fogs, but do not need them. Awesome shape. I'll get some pics and stuff. First $460 gets them. These are correct for the CS. Once again, I'll add pics asap. :)

Korey

PS: Paypal, bank Money order/cashier's check will work.

OP
OP
wally05

wally05

sorry for the wait, guys. They are LUCAS fogs. I have some people waitig for pics. I had to move out of my old place on that same day I said I'd get some up. I got rushed and had to wait. I'll try to find my camera today and get some for you!

OP
OP
wally05

wally05

Well, I've decided to hold onto the fogs for a little bit. I can't find my camera and I've been working so much the past week and a half, I've barely been able to get online here. Sorry, guys. If I decide to sell them, I'll contact the people that first contacted me first.

green56

does any body have 1 extra lucis light cover i have one need one more thanks Tom

HappyHour

Are you talking about the plastic fog light cover?

I got a pair for when I went crazy on eBay UK and tried to corner the market on fog light covers :smile: Would rather send em off as pair.

Otherwise there are some singles that do comeup. Do you have all flat older style or the one with the one that has slight peak in the middle? Like this..

http://tinyurl.com/63kunc

Bob G

May I inquire. What is the proper Marshal lights for the grill on a 1968 1/2 GT/CS. Are they driving lights or fog lights? what is the Ford part number or Marshal part number for these light assemblies?

I read their was a recall from Ford to replace the Marshals with Lucus lights why was this recall done?

Lastly are these marshal light assemblies shared by any other automotive manufactures at the time the Ford Mustang GT/CS was sold?

Bob Geco
krwaxbz@yahoo.com