• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

selling my CS project- NY

stang32

well the car I spent 5 months chasing in cali is now in my hands(been here for 5 months now) & I have to sell it.

the car is a 68 CS Documented by marti.
the PO backed into a pole in a parking lot & damaged the rear trunk lid, tail panels, rt side light assy & part of the trunk drop off.
the 1/4 itself is in good shape although the top horizontal part needs to be reworked but may straighetn out ok when he rear is pulled.
tis is a real easy repair.
the reat of the car is in good shape, the flors are solid & rust free, the enigne runs great & shifts properly, the interior is nice although it needs a new rug.
the car has had a resto in the pat when they replaced the hood, the locks never made it back onto the car although I purchased ew ones from branda, also missing are the foglights. the side stripes are not there either. this is a low optioned car, no a/c no power brakes, no console, only P/S.
the car the rest of the body is in great shape although could benefit from a new DS door skin. the car is an automatic w/a "c" code 289
photos show the car w/the wrong wheels I have a set of 68 steel styled wheels on it now
$10,500.00

Attachments

• 000_0150.JPG
    000_0150.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 000_0144a.JPG
    000_0144a.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 000_0148a.JPG
    000_0148a.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 000_0151a.JPG
    000_0151a.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 59

miller511

Any idea what it would cost to ship it back to California?

How much did it cost to ship it to NY?