• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Shelby GT500

hookedtrout

Ran to Mom and Dads for lunch Tuesday and while visiting my brother showed up in a brand new Shelby GT500. He bought it in Blackfoot, Idaho. Bright Red with White stripes. I said give me the keys and he let me take it for a spin. Man is that thing quick, amazed me how fast it got up around the 100 mph mark and there were still a couple of gears left. I asked what he used 5th and 6th for?

Sure was fun, guess I can at least say I've driven a new Shelby.

Cory

QuarterHorse

A mustang club friend just purchased the same car a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful. His GT500 had the red inserts on the seat. I really like the red stitching in the leather. Nice touch.

J.Bart

i didn't think that one would set there long. i was told by courtesy in pocy that they drew in the gt500kr lottery, don't know when it's going to show up

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Drove through the Rexburg Idaho Ford dealership last night and they have a new white CS on the lot. I've still avoided seeing the new blue CS keeping me from having to give in to temptation.

Cory

J.Bart

verwy wise young grasshopper bwu cowifornmya verwy tempting

hotrodgrany

Yes I love this commercial, but here is the real thing. Both the graber orange and red/white Shelby GT 500 are a husband and wife team. They detailed the graber orange out like that of what a Mach 1 would look like and did an excellent job, and the red one is the real thing.

Attachments

• Car show at Moville, Iowa  June25, 08 0012.JPG
    Car show at Moville, Iowa June25, 08 0012.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 33

speedy02

For all you Grabber Orange fans here is a pic from Mid America Shelby Meet 2008.

Attachments

• IMG_8321.jpg
    IMG_8321.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 28

hotrodgrany

Grabber orange isn't my # 1 color, but the white strips makes it look so awsome. Makes me think twice about the color. HRG