• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. troubleshooting fuel electrical [thread]

whodat

I am looking for a thread about troubleshooting the fuel electrical system. It was a whole page. Does someone know where it is at? I am having major problems right now and need some more info.

franklinair

We southern boys have to stick together!!
Call me @ work: 828-524-5529. I usally get to work by the crack of 11 (AM)
Just ask for

Neil

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

I want to thank Neil and Marty for helping me get the problem solved. Thanks Marty for the gauges. Thanks everyone who answered the post as well. One of my problems was something I did. I never centered the gauge in the cluster. The post was touching the back of the cluster causing a ground. I read about this on Mustang Monthly's website in the archives. And when I checked it sure enough that was the problem. I bought a new CVR and when I installed it it was sending out too many volts and burned up the temperature gauge. I bought a solid state with the help of Neil and everything went well. Had some more trial and error installing it, but got it going. All is well except for the vacuum lines, but printed that thread and now I am going back in the shed to get it straight.

franklinair

ALLRIGHT, Dominick !
I figured when you didn't call me back, you had it figured out. AND- great photos of the new baby.

Neil