• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Welcome 2007 members!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I've received several emails asking if 2007 cars are welcome on the site. So I thought I would post this to clear up any confusion...

YES! The new 2007 California Specials are absolutely welcome here!

Until last year the only "Specials" (HCS and GT/CS) were 1966-68's, so obviously a majority of the members here are focused on those classics. But that doesn't mean we're any less excited about the new 2007+ models.

As more and more members join with 2007+ GT/CS cars I'll look at starting a new sub-forum for them specifically. But for now I'd prefer to leave all the discussions together in the main forum ("GT/CS & HCS Discussions")

So 2007 members please make yourself at home!

Paul Newitt (member here and GT/CS Registrar) has already said that the 2007+ models are welcome in the Registry also, so please send your info in to him. There isn't an online form yet to add your 2007 to the Registry, but I'll work on that.

So 2007 members, please make yourselves at home! :smile:

bztz4m

Thanks again for the welcome to site....Looking forward to joining the registry once Paul has the form created for the 2007 GT/CS owners.

p51

I've received several emails asking if 2007 cars are welcome on the site. So I thought I would post this to clear up any confusion...

YES! The new 2007 California Specials are absolutely welcome here!

Yup, all GT/CS 2007 owners are welcome. But, Jon, dont forget about the initiation....

...guys, I forgot... what exactly was the initiation we all decided on for the new '07 guys and gals? :wink:

Mosesatm

The newbies buy the drinks whenever GT/CS owners get together.

Yup, all GT/CS 2007 owners are welcome. But, Jon, dont forget about the initiation....

...guys, I forgot... what exactly was the initiation we all decided on for the new '07 guys and gals? :wink:

Diesel Donna

I remember that the new members are suppose to detail my cars every time I go to a show. Provide me with a beverage and comfortable place to oversee their efforts. I'll even hold the q~tips and a soft bristle brush for when they get to the tiny places to clean.
I promise not to wear my tiara. :grin:

CALIF GIRL

Aren't the new members also supposed to provide the satin pillows for us to sit on while we eat the bon-bons they bring?

Midnight Special

I remember that the new members are suppose to detail my cars every time I go to a show. Provide me with a beverage and comfortable place to oversee their efforts. I'll even hold the q~tips and a soft bristle brush for when they get to the tiny places to clean.
I promise not to wear my tiara. :grin:

...She's not kidding! Avoid her at all costs!!
;-))

Mustanglvr

4981.jpg

07GT/CS

Diesl donna,I own a Detail shop in Illinois if you dont mind the drive.:grin: By the way great site.Thanks for having me.

Diesel Donna

Diesl donna,I own a Detail shop in Illinois if you dont mind the drive.:grin: By the way great site.Thanks for having me.

Hey!!! It's just down the street!! That was one of my first jobs as a young person...I detailed cars for a used car lot!
I have a brother in Decatur....:grin:

Hey, we're glad top have ya!