• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What about sequentialflashing tail lights? Would you

Mosesatm

Rich, that looks right but I'll check my receipt when I get home and see it if has an item number.

BroadwayBlue

Mosesatm said:
Rich, that looks right but I'll check my receipt when I get home and see it if has an item number.

Thanks Arlie!
I still don't see the option to select sequential or non-sequential.
Can always call when I order but want to make sure they're correct.
I hate having to ship things back :mad:

Mosesatm

I may have written "non-sequential" somewhere when I ordered them. The invoice should give us the proper number for the non-sequential units.

BroadwayBlue

Mosesatm said:
Rich, my part number is MP-6009 and they are non-sequential

Thanks Arlie!
I emailed them earlier today and got an email tonight from them. It is the same part.
Here was there response:
"Thank you for showing interest in our LED taillights. Our LED is chip driven
technology, and we can program a non-sequential flasher upon request. The
product number and cost is the same, just request non sequential."

Based on that the fact the cost is the same, I may just go for the sequential for the cool factor. I thought I saw just LED replacements somewhere though.

OP
OP
S

still looking for one

Now there's a photo-op just dying to be born one day, a line of 5 or 6 Specials, lined up at a left or right hand turn only, all signaling sequentially, waiting for the light to change to green, then the convoy eases around the corner....yeh I can feel that.

Have NEVER seen even 2 Cougars or TBirds doing anything like that