• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
BroadwayBlue

Broadway Blue's "302" GT/CS Gallery

[B][COLOR=#008080]ENGINE:[/COLOR][/B] 302-4V 8-cyl (code J)
[B][COLOR=#008080]TRANS:[/COLOR][/B] 3 speed (code 1)
[B][COLOR=#008080]COLOR:[/COLOR][/B] Lime Gold (code I)
[B][COLOR=#008080]DSO:[/COLOR][/B] 75 (Phoenix)
[B][COLOR=#008080]LOCATION:[/COLOR][/B] Lower Hudson Valley, NY
[B][COLOR=#008080]OPTIONS:[/COLOR][/B] Dealer Installed A/C
[B][COLOR=#008080]COMMENTS: [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]This car was originally ordered by a dealer in New Mexico. From what I have been told, the original owner bought this car in Arizona and drove it to Long Island, NY. He sold it to the 2nd owner from Sayville, also in Long Island. It sat in the owner's garage for 2 years because his wife didn't like not having power steering. The 3rd owner (also from Long Island area) purchased the car around 1985. I am the 4th owner and purchased the car in 2005. I bought it from a co-worker's Father. I found out about it being for sale in an "oh by the way" kind of conversation. I always wanted a Fastback but the look, rarity and history of these cars has won me over. It is continuing it's life as a New Yorker. [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

[SIZE=2]The car was originally Lime Gold with Ivy Gold interior. The 1st or 2nd owner changed interior to black, the 3rd owner changed exterior to Acapulco Blue. Over the past 2 years a lot mechanical work has been done including replacement of all of the brakes and springs. Big thanks go out to my brother-in-law for his assistance, hard work and expertise in getting the car in tip-top shape. It drives great for a 38 year old car and raises a lot of questions at local cruises and around town already.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Modifications:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]A/C (Dealer Installed)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Holley 600 Carb (previous owner)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Dual Exhaust (previous owner)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]GT Center Caps (previous owner)[/SIZE]

Album information

Album owner
BroadwayBlue
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count