• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'07 GT/CS Discussion

LUVMYCS

Welcome all you late model CS owners! Your cars are awesome! I didn't know you could get the 07's in convertible. Also, what is with the hood scoop? I noticed that some of the 07's have it and some don't. Was that an option? I'm with Mustanger-- that brake light is so cool, factory or option?

I love seeing the new CS's, I still haven't seen one in person though. I was in a Ford dealer in my area the other day and I asked one of the sales people about the new Cali Special and he looked at me like I had 3 heads and said "I don't think we have any in right now." I was like, how could you be a Ford salesman and not know about the new model cars coming out and when you would have them. I guess if I leaved closer to CA the salesmen would be more helpful. I hope anyway.

Glad to have 07 CS owners on this site!

hookedtrout

Just wanted to add my welcome to the new CS owners and my "Way Cool" on the brake light, I love it.

Cory

radtexas

radtexas

LUVMYCS said:
Welcome all you late model CS owners! Your cars are awesome! I didn't know you could get the 07's in convertible. Also, what is with the hood scoop? I noticed that some of the 07's have it and some don't. Was that an option? I'm with Mustanger-- that brake light is so cool, factory or option?

I love seeing the new CS's, I still haven't seen one in person though. I was in a Ford dealer in my area the other day and I asked one of the sales people about the new Cali Special and he looked at me like I had 3 heads and said "I don't think we have any in right now." I was like, how could you be a Ford salesman and not know about the new model cars coming out and when you would have them. I guess if I leaved closer to CA the salesmen would be more helpful. I hope anyway.

Glad to have 07 CS owners on this site!

Hood scoop is GT Appearance option. Not functional though. Also a pain to get the water out from under it when washing but it does add to the look. Same thing with side scoopes, looks only for CS only.

Thanks for the Light Compliments. I think it is an easy add on and can just be pulled off if I did get tired of it.