• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 California Special Brittany Blue J code

DanTeets

https://www.proxibid.com/Collector-...68-Ford-Mustang-GT-CS/lotInformation/74125464

CCD14808-087B-41F4-B9F4-5E81D325AACA.jpeg
3D3A5A49-737A-402F-B516-C82C1E02C89A.jpeg
B2489624-2435-44BF-B43D-3488785D8161.jpeg
26274ED8-5FA3-498E-BC6E-721A021B880E.jpeg

Ruppstang

No, not in a Concours class. Would be ok in an Occasionally Driven or Dalay Driven classes.

speedy02

Marty this is the Kenneth Crow car that John (Twister) found in Springfield IL in pieces back a few years back. Not sure if you recall that or not.

Here is the auction description.
* California Special * 302 CID 4 Barrel * C4 Cruise-O-Matic Transmission * Power Steering * Power Disc Brakes * A/C * Floor Console * Tinted Glass * Chrome Rally Wheels * Recently Completed Rotisserie Refurbishment to MCA Gold Standards as Close as Possible Including Period Correct Engine with 200 Miles on 2022 Rebuild * 1 of 4,118 Built

stangfan

First thing I would do with that car would be to remove those gauges on the passenger side. Nice car otherwise. Very nicely optioned.

speedy02

First thing I would do with that car would be to remove those gauges on the passenger side. Nice car otherwise. Very nicely optioned.
The person that restored the car couldn't get the gauges to work in the cluster so they installed the under-dash gauges "Not current seller". I would say that anyone interested in this car needs to do an onsite inspection before bidding. However, please feel free to contact me I can provide more information from when I viewed this car in person.

It is a nice car but I don't want anyone to spend what I think this will go for and have to put thousands of more dollars into it.

Mosesatm

Marty this is the Kenneth Crow car that John (Twister) found in Springfield IL in pieces back a few years back. Not sure if you recall that or not.

Here is the auction description.
* California Special * 302 CID 4 Barrel * C4 Cruise-O-Matic Transmission * Power Steering * Power Disc Brakes * A/C * Floor Console * Tinted Glass * Chrome Rally Wheels * Recently Completed Rotisserie Refurbishment to MCA Gold Standards as Close as Possible Including Period Correct Engine with 200 Miles on 2022 Rebuild * 1 of 4,118 Built
Mike,
Do you have any thoughts regarding this car?😉

75Bobby75

The person that restored the car couldn't get the gauges to work in the cluster so they installed the under-dash gauges "Not current seller". I would say that anyone interested in this car needs to do an onsite inspection before bidding. However, please feel free to contact me I can provide more information from when I viewed this car in person.

It is a nice car but I don't want anyone to spend what I think this will go for and have to put thousands of more dollars into it.
Hello sir, I actually purchased this vehicle at auction, could you please tell me about what you remember about it. It looked very nice at the auction, but I have limited knowledge of classic mustangs. Could not find any info on it or the restoration. Thanks. Bobby.

speedy02

Hello sir, I actually purchased this vehicle at auction, could you please tell me about what you remember about it. It looked very nice at the auction, but I have limited knowledge of classic mustangs. Could not find any info on it or the restoration. Thanks. Bobby.
Can you update your About section on your profile? I see you do not have a contact email address. I'll also send you a Private Message on this site. I don't think it is right to discuss everything in this thread.