• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS C-Code

68CaliSp

I am putting my car up for sale in order to finance the opportunity to buy another CS. I have owned her for just over 6 years now; she has always been garage kept or in climate controlled storage and exercised. I have a decent amount of paperwork on the current restoration. Work that was done before I bought the car was, new paint, engine rebuild (engine was converted to 4v but the drive-train is numbers matching), transmission rebuild with shift kit, entire front end was replaced and brake system. Work that I have done in the last 6 years, added a fan shroud and replaced a flex fan with a clutch fan, replaced the water pump, replaced most of the ignition system (battery, solenoid, distributor cap and rotor, starter, plugs and wires) and just had the radiator cleaned and rodded. The car is a great daily driver not really a show car and is a good middle of the road project. I've mostly drove it on the weekends or on nice days. I don't have pictures to post at the moment but I have a handful in my gallery, I'm on page 18.

I have a Marti Report; options include:
C-4 Select Shift Cruise-O-Matic
6.95 X 14-4 Ply Rated Tires
White Sidewall Tires
Power Steering
Air Conditioner - Selectaire
AM Radio
Tinted Glass
Deluxe Belts
Deluxe Wheel Covers.

E-mail me with more questions (haryyndf@yahoo.com) and I will get back to you asap. The car is currently located in TX (I'm still in Missouri). I might be able to help with transportation depending on location.

Cameron

Mosesatm

I'm close to Magnolia and can swing up there if anyone wants me to inspect it.